Monday, December 15, 2008

Updates

First things first! Look to the right. My baby is starting to turn around! Pretty soon he will be upside down!! WAHOO!! It's getting closer!

Friday night we had our ward Christmas party. I got a picture of the kids with Santa and that was it. I'm not so good at remembering I have my camera with me sometimes. Oops :o)

McKay looks like he is scared of Santa in this picture but he wasn't. Both the kids LOVE seeing Santa! McKay still talks about how "Tanta" gave him a candy cane.
On Saturday, we pretty much lounged around all morning and then decided we should get out of the house. We went to In N Out for dinner and then went to the temple lights. It was great. The kids can't get enough Christmas lights.

The twins :o) Don't they look a TON alike in this picture?

Me and Macman. Can you believe how empty it was at In N Out? It's usually SOO crowded!We went to Circuit City at dinner to let the sun go down before we went to the temple lights. They are closing down and had a big sale. There wasn't anything too great. We got Hairspray for $9. Makenna has only seen it twice and she already has the song "Good morning Baltimore" stuck in her head :o)

My cute children holding hands looking at the water at the temple lights.
We tried to get a good picture with the kids but McKay was too distracted with the lights and Makenna can't keep herself from making funny faces when we take pictures!

I'm in the middle of telling McKay to say "CHEESE" so I look a little goofy.

My flash was a little too bright so you can't see how pretty the lights were.
Sad quick story. After we saw the lights, we went to the new Apple store on Val Vista and Baseline and while we were talking to a friend, Makenna and McKay were running around and McKay ran right into a glass door! The poor little guy was running full speed. He hit SOOO hard!! It was one of those times where you just wanted to cry for them but couldn't help laughing every time you thought about it.

Also, on Sunday, Makenna went into Primary for the first time! Of course, she really starts going in January but they usually let them go in for singing time the last couple of Sundays in December. It was so crazy seeing her sitting there in the Primary room. My little girl is getting too old!!!!

Real quick, I forgot to do a post for....last Saturday? Or the Saturday before...I don't remember, but it was fun :o) Some dentist hauled down some snow and put on a boutique type thing to advertise his business.

There is actually a funny story with this picture. McKay got a huge snowball and Makenna said "McKay, can I hold it for you for a second?" McKay let her hold it and the second she got it, she chucked it at him. Hahaha! What a booger!

Makin' a snow angel.



When we got home, Anthon put our christmas lights up on the house. I tried to get a good picture of the house with the lights on but either it was too bright or too dark.

Too bright

too dark. That's pretty much it though :o)

3 comments:

Curtis Family said...

Those are some really cute pictures! Your house looks really good! and that is a funny but sad story about McKay running into the door! Poor kid!!!

DeWitts said...

Love your house! Coop ran into a glass door on saturday too. I love the temple lights so pretty. I hope you have a merry christmas!

April said...

I love the story about McKenna and the snowball!! Your kids are getting soooo big! Merry Christmas!!