Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tagged

Ok, I was tagged a couple of weeks ago and I have nothing to do right now so I decided to do the tag. Here goes...

4 Things I love about my hubby:
*He is SO helpful with the children!! You have no idea! Even with the new borns. I never have to worry when I leave him with them.
*He works very hard at work and school so he can make a good life for our little family.
*He tries his hardest to make me happy. Even though it's not an easy thing to do sometimes :o)
*He loves me no matter what. Weight gain and everything ;o)

4 movies I could watch over and over:
*Nacho Libre
*Empire Records
*Harry Potter movies
*The Lord of the Rings movies

4 jobs I've had:
*Shelf stocker/Baker/Cashier at good ol' Maverik
*Receptionist/warranty/car rentals at Hatch Motor company
*Data Entry at Bank of America credit card processing building in Phoenix.
*Babysitter (The worst one yet) :o)

4 T.V. Shows I watch:
*Prison Break (which is actually starting to really stretch the story line)
*24
*The Office
*King of Queens, Friends, Simpsons, American Idol, The Biggest Loser...Too many!

4 states I've been to:
*Utah
*Oklahoma
*California
*Arizona

4 places I've lived:
*San Jose
*Snowflake
*Mesa
*Gilbert

4 favorite foods:
*Chinese food
*Brazilian
*Hamburgers
*Anything chocolatey :o)

4 places I'd like to visit
*Ireland
*Germany
*Paris
*Hawaii

4 people I tag
*Anyone who likes to do tags :o)

1 comment:

Katie and Travis Melser said...

I loved looking at all your recent blogs from Thanksgiving and Christmas-time. Also, have you guys been to Fogo y Brasa, it is a great Brazilian place; although I am not sure if that is how it is spelled. Hopefully we can see each other some time soon (like before the next reunion in two years)!