Monday, July 7, 2008

More 4th of July pics

4 comments:

Sarah Pace said...

God Times!

DeWitts said...

Looks like you had a great time with your family! Happy birthday!

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

Great pics girl!! Your kids are adorable, as are you. It is good to see your whole family again. I miss you all so much. It stinks to grow up and move on in life right?

Jeff and Rachell Massey said...

Hey Jen this is Rachell Palmer Massey I found your blog through crystal it is so cute. I can't believe how big your little ones are getting. I have a blog to that I just started it is jandrmassey.blogspot.com. I hope that we can keep in touch. How is the ward? Is there much more building in the community? or maybe you guys are done building...anyways let me know what you guys are up to!