Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas party

Yesterday was the Preschool Christmas party and I was in charge of it. The kids made a little Santa with cotton balls and had a lot of fun doing that. Here are some pictures.

The Santas that they made

After they made the Santas I read them a Christmas story and we talked about what Christmas is really all about. Then they had treats and watched a Christmas movie.

This is all of them.

While they were waiting for their parents to pick them up, they watched the train go around the tree. They loved it.

I also gave them these reindeer candy canes.

3 comments:

Curtis Family said...

That picture of them watching the train is really cute!

DeWitts said...

How fun! What a cute teacher you are.

DPies said...

You guys are sooooo cute! thanks for your friendship and the yummy treats MeKenna dropped off to us. Merry Christmas!