Thursday, March 6, 2008

Gone in 60 seconds



Exibit A
An empty container that was supposed to be full of Grape tomatoes!















I'm guilty




Culprit #1







Yup, me too







Culprit #2


They may look innocent but they're not! Ok, so maybe it wasn't 60 seconds but they ate those tomatoes pretty darn fast. The little box is bigger than it looks in the picture. I gave the container to Makenna right before I got in the driver's seat. I drove back to the house (which is seriously only like 3 minutes away) so daddy could say goodnight to the children, I went up to Wendy's to get a drink (which is also only 3 minutes away) I was the only car in line so it only took about 5 minutes to get my drink and on the way home Makenna said they were gone!! Makenna probably ate a little more than half only because it was really hard for me to pass the tomatoes to McKay while I was driving but he still helped quite a bit. I can't believe that they ate them so fast! They love those things and I don't know why. I'm not a fan of tomatoes at all! But they definitely enjoyed them!

3 comments:

Shane and Joanna said...

Hey Jennifer!! I ran across your blog some how and thought I'd say hi! If you want you can check out our blog too, it joannaandshane.blogspot.com!! Anyway, your kids are as cute as ever! And my girls LOVE the cherry tomatos too! Great snack and they're healthy too!:)

Nicole D said...

They must get their love for tomatoes from their Aunt Nicole. I love tomatoes of any kind. One year we grew 12 tomato plants to support my habit. :)

Bethany M said...

Blah! They sure didn't get their love of tomatoes from Aunt Bethy. I'm proud of them for snacking healthy though.