

Are you a city or country person?
Jennifer - I am totally a city person. I was born in San Jose and lived there until I was 11. When my family moved up to Snowflake they decided they liked the small town better. I think I'm the only one that still really misses Cali. Anyway, everyone except me and Amy live the small town life now. I've thought about moving to Thatcher but every time I think about it I already start missing Gilbert. I think we'll be here for a while!
Anthon - I definitely prefer the city. I love where I live right now, and I loved growing up in Mesa. Every time I visit a small town I think it is cute and nice and everything, but I see no reason to ever live in a small town besides possibly appeasing my wife, which doesn't seem to be necessary.
We love reading everyone's answers so please be sure to comment!
5 comments:
I don't like traffic and freeways, so does that mean I'm a city girl?
I hate driving long distances to get to shopping, so does that mean I'm a country girl?
I've confused myself...I just don't know.
City, totally! I'm from Atlanta. Aaron says country...
Burt and I both are Big City people. We tried moving down to marana (outside of tucson). I freaked. We both got SO increddibly bored and HATED the laid back life style. It's okay for a week vacation but anything longer than that gets a little scary for us!
Tough one...probably depends on where it is. For now I'm a country person, but I look forward to moving to a city soon. The only problem is that we HATE people! There's this Seinfeld episode where Elaine says, "I will never understand people." and then Jerry says, "I know, they're the worst!" Which is just how me and Justo feel! We like our friends and stuff, but 90% of people just drive us nuts!
i've thought about this a great deal....but all in all i am a country girl. i want to raise my children in a small town. but i woudlnt mind living in the city for a few years by myself or when im first married. but then move to a small town when i have kids.
Post a Comment