Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tag

What were you doing 10 years ago? I was 14 years old and I was in 9th grade. It was my first year in high school. I don't remember much of my Freshman year. All I know is that my mom made me join the marching band!!! It was definitely my most embarrasing year of high school! She told me I had to do it for at least a year and I could stop if I wanted....which I did.

5 things on my list today:
1. Go to the gym
2. Babysit
3. Clean the house
4. Go on a date with my husband
5. Go to Jill Curiel's house for the Tweetie Pie Boutique

5 snacks that I enjoy:
1. Wheat Thins
2. Oranges
3. Anything sweet
4. Yogurt
5. Ice cream

3 bad habits
1. Popping my back/ankles/knuckles/neck/jaw
2. Not cleaning up right after a mess is made!
3. I put salt on EVERYTHING & tons of it! So not good!

If I were suddenly a billionaire: Well, my dad has always had this dream and I would love to make it come true. I would like to buy a HUGE piece of property and build a house for my parents, every one of my siblings & me and my husband. We would make it a gated community and have a park right in the middle of the cul-de-sac where we could all play and have BBQs. I would pay off all the houses and pay off as much of my families debts as I could and give my dad enough to retire with. This is the VERY first thing I would do.

5 places I've lived:
(In order)
1. San Jose, California
2. Snowflake, Arizona
3. Thatcher, Arizona
4. Mesa, Arizona
5. Gilbert, Arizona

5 jobs I've had:
(In order)
1. Stocker/backer/cashier at Maverick in Snowflake
2. Receptionist/Warranty at Hatch Motor Company in Snowflake
3. Cashier at McDonalds in Safford Only for a week.
4. Data Entry at Bank of America credit card processing building in Phoenix
5. Best one of all, Stay at home mother! With a little bit of babysitting on the side.

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I'm afraid of people not liking me and I worry too much about what people think of me.
2. My great-great-great grandma was Aurelia Spencer Rogers (she started primary)
3. I'm half mexican. I'm the only true red head in my family. Everyone else has olive skin and dark hair. My grandma was an illegal alien! Si Se Puede!! Hahaha
4. I taught myself how to play the piano and I made a CD of a song I wrote. It isn't great but it ain't too shabby either.
5. Lauren, I too get my feelings hurt VERY VERY easily!! It's almost ridiculous but I can't help it, I've tried, but I can't help it!

People I'm tagging:
Everyone who reads this!!

5 comments:

Shane and Joanna said...

I am lucky because Shane and I have exact opposite taste in music. So he never touches my cds! But I have that problem with my little sister and my neices!! They are constantly borrowing cds from me, which is fine but they never put them in the right places so I am always fixing them when they leave! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who does this!:)

Anonymous said...

I bet your song is wonderful! Does it include lyrics about a pierced eyebrow?? :) Your to-do list was way better than any I've had recently! I mean... other than the clean the house part. :) It's always nice when it's done though...

Lauren said...

I'm glad that we can cry together if we get our feelings hurt. haha. Hopefully you haven't had your feelings hurt by your really crappy visiting teacher (me). Oops.

Matt and Kaaryn said...

Anthon, good to hear from you. I didn't remember RC ProAm until you wrote that. It blew my mind. We're actually preparing to move to Fort Worth right now. I finished my BA at ASU in December and I'll be going to Texas Christian for my Masters. We should be heading to look for a place in the next two weeks. We're both very excited. I hope everything is well with you guys. The fam is lovely.

Sarah Pace said...

hey where did you get your template?