What was your most memorable family reunion and why?
I actually don't have an answer for this one! I am planning the very first reunion on my dad's side and I need ideas on how to make it fun! I would really appreciate your answers!!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
The most memorable for me was last July. All of Joseph's brothers and sisters (9 of them) we all got together. I've got LOADS of exciting things to suggest...Call me.
never done a family reunion...all my family lives within 20 or so miles.
Labor day weekend joshs family gets together, which goes back i would say 6 or 7 generation. We go to Heber to camp on some ranch thats has been in there family forever! They call it the big dirty, and for reals its a big dirty, cooper was covered from head to toe in dirt. Its tons of fun with lots of cousins and some really good dutch oven food!
Hey! It was great to hear from you! Good luck with your family reunion, I am sure that it will turn out well. It has been such a long time since I've seen anyone in your famiy! Your kids are adorable!
You have such a cute blog. I am jealous. I love all the pictures of your babies. Last year Me and Mack went with my parents to my moms family reunion. All the way home my mom just kept talking about who got fat, who got a boob job, who is wearing a wig. It was real long drive home.
A few years ago we had a "Fear Factor" themed reunion. We had to do crazy stunts and eat nasty stuff, but it was a blast! At the end they handed out awards for things like, "weakest stomach" and "most graceful faller." It was great fun!
Post a Comment