
I can't believe I didn't blog about this sooner! Last week McKay starting praying. It started out with him trying to repeat what Anthon said one night last week, then this Saturday he said his very first. We were at my mom's house sitting around the breakfast table and we told McKay to pray and before we could start the prayer he just started talking. It was so cute!! We heard "ddd fa" (dear heavenly father) and "ta y day" (thank you for this day) and then a lot of gibberish! And at the end he said "DA" (which I think means amen) and threw down his arms. It was so cute!! I don't remember when Makenna said her first prayer but she definitely wasn't 17 months old. I'm proud of my little boy!
2 comments:
hey are you still on? I have been changing my blog template for like the last 45 min so I don't know what one you saw! But isn't it so cute when they start to pray!!!
That is so awesome! I wish I could get Maggie to at least say words.
Post a Comment