These are just some pictures of our children playing at the new mall that just opened by our house. McKay had a hard time getting in there and playing because of all the kids running around but after a little while he finally went in and had a blast. They were not very happy with us when we told them we had to go.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What's up with that playground?! The kids can totally escape!!! I thought Superstition Mall was bad without a gate on the entrance..but at SanTan they can get out at all angles!
My kids would have left the play groud at that mall...I'd probably find them next to someone they bummed money off of for some Ice cream.
Hey, I just realized I never answered your question about my header! Yeah, I don't have Photoshop, but I have an HP Digital Scrapbooking program that I used. What did you do for your blog?? I LOVE it! I was actually trying to make my header look more like yours!!
Looks like fun! Cute pics!
Post a Comment