We invited Anthon's parents to go with us. It was really fun! We went to Sam's Club and got their 3 meat pizza before we went to the bowling. If you haven't tried their 3 meat pizza you HAVE to! It is SO good!
This is what Makenna thought of the night :o)
On Saturday we decided it was time to clean and do things around the house. It seems like there is always something else to do on Saturdays so since we didn't have anything else going on, we cleaned.
Anthon did an amazing job on the garage. I know you can't see it from this picture but I was trying to get a shot of the shelves I bought at that garage sale a few Saturdays ago. Well worth the $15. He got lots of the garage cleared out. I was so pleased with him!!
While Anthon was working in the garage, I was in the house folding laundry. I got bored of that and decided to spray paint our book shelf. Ok, for those of you who know me, I don't like buying used things and if I ever want something changed in my house I want it new. Well, I change my mind a TON and we don't have enough money to pay for my ever-changing mind! So, I got cheap. I have been spray painting all of my brown decorations to black.
Just don't look too close!! :o)
Sunday was great! Anthon couldn't make me breakfast because we have church at 8:00 am. He said that he wanted to get me flowers for mother's day but he already gave them to me for our anniversary and Valentine's day and he didn't want me to get sick of them (I think it was also because on Friday I told him he didn't need to get me flowers). Anyway, I had to say prayer in sacrament :o(. Thank a lot Daniel!! :o) All the mothers got a rose and they all got to go to Sunday school and relief society. The men took over all of our callings. When we got home, Anthon made lunch and put the kids down for a nap. He wouldn't let me clean or do anything. It was nice. I took a good nap and then made cookies for my sisters-in-law and mother-in-law and my wonderful Aunt April. We went and visited family and when we got back and made dinner and then put the kids to bed.
I had to take a picture of this because it was the first time EVER that McKay has fallen alseep on the floor. He usually only falls alseep in a bed. He even hardly ever falls asleep in the car! Makenna used to just lay down and go to sleep all the time so it was a shocker when McKay came along.
On Monday Anthon took me out to dinner at Logan's Roadhouse for Mother's day. It was REALLY good! He also gave me money so I could go out and buy some new shirts so I went to Ross and bought some clothes!!! WAHOO!!!
I'm am very glad that I am a mother. I love my two beautiful children even though it can be challenging sometimes. I am glad that I have a loving husband.
6 comments:
That’s seems to be fun… how’s the bowling lane equipment in that place?
You're always having so much fun! What a great mothers day gift! What girl doesn't like money?
Sounds like you had a good mothers day...I got squat for mothers day but at least he made the bed!
You had a busy weekend! It was fun to see you today! Last night I was just looking at your blog and I wondered if you made Makenna's bows! I guess I got my answer today, ha!! They are supper cute!
Bowling looks like FUN! You did a great job on the bookshelf. Nice job on the garage Anthon!
looks like you had a ton of fun!
Post a Comment