Saturday, May 24, 2008

I gave in

Hsm
High School Musical 2
Ok, Ok I gave in. I can no longer say that I am one of the few people who has never seen High School Musical. Carrie let me borrow the first and second and my feelings on the movies.....I liked them. It was REALLY cheesy but fun.
twilight
Also, I think I am going to give in and start reading the Twilight series. I have only heard good things. I am a little kid when it comes to reading books so I know I will like these. I'm way into Fictional books. I have read all of the Harry Potter books at least twice and I have enjoyed reading The Chronicles of Narnia. Anyway, if anyone has the Twilight books and really wants me to borrow them :o) I would not object :o) haha! Is anyone willing to let me borrow them?

8 comments:

What's for dinner? said...

Ha ha ha...I told you you would like them! Brings us back to our childhood days of cheesy made for TV movies. Let me know when you find someone to let you borrow those books...I've been trying to get them too. I guess that there is always a library.

DPies said...

Twilight will get you hooked, I had to give and there was no turning back. I read all 3 books in 4.5 days. Dinner sometimes never made. I have all three if you want them!

Bethany M said...

I think I would enjoy watching High School Musical. I know Kevin would NOT, so I've not done it yet.

brooksybabe said...

I've heard about the Twilight books. My friend read them and said they were awesome. There is nothing wrong with giving in and watching high school musical. They are so addicting.

Joanna said...

Hey Jennifer! I started a new blog so check it out; shanejoannaandgirls.blogspot.com
P.S. I love highschool musical too!:) And the Twilight Series is AWESOME! I have them all and you could borrow them but I don't think you want to drive all the way up here to get them. :)

Kelly said...

oh my gosh... START reading them??

they are SOOOO good!! You can borrow mine. I only have the first and second though. I borrowed the third. and the 4th comes out in 37 days... but who is counting haha jk

Sarah Pace said...

I like the high school musicals. theres something about them that you just like. They are kinda cheesy but i liked them!

Bekki said...

I have the 1st book on my ipod- I love to listen to books because I can still get stuff done- I'm happy to upload it for you if you want it. I am currently rereading the Twilight series for the...4th time???