For Memorial day we had all of Anthon's family over for a BBQ. We set out a swimming pool and a slip n' slide for the kids. It was really fun!

All the Ellsworth grandkids. Kennedy, McKay, Amalee, Maggie & Makenna

Basha's had a sale on their steaks so we splurged and bought two. The sale was REALLY good. I know this is bad, but I have never cooked a steak before! I made up a recipe for a marinade and it actually ended up tasting pretty darn good! I was proud of myself :o) haha

I put this thing together right before the BBQ. Don't laugh! I totally want a bigger one but we don't BBQ enough to spend the money. This was actually the first BBQ we have had since we have been married!!

McKay loved running up and down the slip n' slide
Anthon enjoyed throwing the kids down the slip n' slide haha
Also, my most wonderful friend Cara let me buy her digital camera for really cheap. It was so embarrassing always carrying this thing around with me

I hated pulling this thing out every time I wanted to take a picture. Also, it broke about a month ago so every time I turn it on, it beeps really loud five times before I can do anything. So, Cara was nice enough to offer us her old digital camera.
This is the camera we bought from her. Thanks Cara!!!
5 comments:
Looks like fun! Although, from the picture it doesn't look like McKay quite understands the slip and slide premise. :)
They look adorable.
Hey, I tivoed a Brian Regan special tonight--you will have to come over and watch it!
Looks like you all had fun! I love Memorial days it's great to have a day to relax, celebrate our troops and hang out with the family...Oh..and get steaks for $3.88 a lb. We did that too!
How fun, Memorial day is always nice to just hang out with family!
FUN! Man it looks like you guys had lots of fun. And you are totally welcome for the camera. Thanks for taking it off of our hands. :) I hope it works out good for you guys. Oh and I guess you had a card for it then. :) Oh and I may have to borrow your slip and slide. If you would let me. :)
what a fun memorial day! love twillight...I can't wait for the next book in two months!
Post a Comment