Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I know this is a little late but I just wanted to post something about my mom and mother-in-law.

Patty, mother of 6
My mother is the most wonderful mother I could ever ask for. She is so loving and thoughtful. She puts her childrens' needs before her own even now (all of her childern are out of the house). I can't even count how many times my parents have met us in Globe so that they could pick up our kids so we could have some alone time or so I could spend a week with her. She is amazing. She did a wonderful job raising us and teaching us about the gospel. I love you very much mom!! You couldn't have done a better job.
PS-I hope you know that when we tease you it is because you are so fun to joke around with. You take it very well! :o)


Nancy, mother of 3
My mother-in-law is also a wonderful person. She is always doing nice things for my children and for us. We are so blessed to still have her with us so she can watch her grandchildren grow. She is always reading books to them and sewing clothes for them. She makes us laugh! Thank you for being such a great mother-in-law! We love you Nancy.

4 comments:

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

You have a great mom too. Thanks and I hope you had a wonderful Mother's day as well.

DeWitts said...

I love your mom and your dad they are the best! I loved playing softball with them. I hope you had a great mothers day!

Robert and Tiffany Cagley said...

Jennifer I am coming to town on wednesday and youl love to give you a call but i realized i dont have your number. E-mail it to me. Gurlxc@hotmail.com. Tiff

Sarah Pace said...

Happy Mothers Dat to You!!