Friday, May 2, 2008

Hhhh...

Well, I took everyone's advice and threw the shirt away. It's what I probably would have done anyway. I'm just really sad because it was a cute shirt.
Anyway, I washed it again this morning and I got the same results :o(. So.......that's it.
SAD FACE

5 comments:

Robert and Tiffany Cagley said...

Jennifer that is so sad about your shirt I am so sorry. I hate it when things down't work out the way you want them to. =( On a happier note I will be coming into town on the 14th and will be there untill the 20th. I have been in touch with Cara and Brianna and I think Bri wants to come down and we should all go do something super fun together! Let me know if you have anything planned already.

DeWitts said...

You're so funny! I can't believe you washed the shirt that many times! Sorry you had to throw it away!

Kathi said...

Ya, sometimes shirts I have bought at Ross have had a funky smell...hmm...although prison break guy is very hot I might have to agree with your hubby, I love Brian Reagan I think I would rather laugh my guts out.

the cates said...

How sad, i'm sorry. Next time try putting vinegar in the water, like about a half cup, maybe a cup, it is supposed to take the smell out of things.

Carly said...

Don't worry, you made the right choice. It will hurt for a while, but then it gets better.