Second. Makenna has been on this whole pbskids.org phase and I don't think it will go away any time soon. She LOVES it! The only problem is, she goes a little crazy with the mouse and ends up opening things up. Luckily it hasn't been anything bad. But this is what she HAS done.
* Downloaded a kiwae toolbar.
* Sent me and my parents two emails from a health website.
* She got to one of the last steps in setting up a new printer. I don't think "alsdjkfopawehfnvgbafghalsdkfjqqqqqq" is the name of any REAL printer so I don't think it would have worked :o).
* Tried to upgrade our Adobe Reader.
* And she changed the desktop on my computer! If you go to pbskids.org, the squared backround with the different colors of green is now my desktop picture. She is crazy! We decided we are going to give her her own account on our computer and limit her access so that she can't mess anything up. She is such a funny girl!
Third....hhhhh. .
I don't like posting unhappy stuff but I am pretty angry right now. I think I might be the only person who feels this way so please DON'T HATE ME. Why was Brooke White not eliminated tonight?! I really think she needs to go home! I liked her at first, in the begining, but now....no. She has gotten WAY too cocky. I usually agree with Simon but it seems like Brooke can't make any mistakes in his eyes. It's crazy. Yes, she good (not great but good) but....too cocky. Also, her sad face is SOO fake. If you can, go back and watch her face after they send people home. She has the worst pouty face ever and she has this look like "It's sad that they are going home but..Oh well. I'm still in". I question some of her outfits too. Anyway, Sorry!! I just had to vent. I apologize to those of you who like her.
I'm just really sad that Carly went home :o( She was really good. I LOVE the accent!


5 comments:
Ha ha ha! Max is always on PBSkids.org and is constantly downloading stuff too! He got into my Itunes and switched all of the song names to maxwell because he can spell his name and type it on the computer! I love talking to you on the phone! I always figured it was me that wouldn't shut up! I don't like Brooke White either, I know a lot of people can't look beyond the fact that she's LDS and they grew up with her so they want her to do really well.
I totally agree with you on Brooke White! At first I thought she was good, she was from here, she's LDS, but now, I just think she has gotten worse and worse (I'm going to get yelled at for this) I don't think she has a GREAT voice. It's okay,but it's not GREAT and she always looks sooooo scared up there! I really thought she was going home last night, but I think everyone felt sorry for her... I really like Carly too, she was a lot more talented than Brooke. Glad you got you're girl back!!
So funny! I liked Carly too, i'm really sad that she's gone. I like Brooke but i also agree she is getting cocky. If i had to pick between the two i would pick Carly!
Sorry, I don't like Carly (ironically enough!), and I think her choice of "Jesus Christ Superstar" really annoyed all the Southerners that were voting for Kristy Lee Cook so her fan base went to Brooke instead of Carly. In fact, I'll bet she offended a lot of people with that one. Brooke is not great, but she seems nice and her husband isn't scary to look at so that's why I think she stuck around. Now at least, they don't have to keep showing Carly's husband in the half-light to hide the tats!
I'm glad Makenna is back, she'll have to come meet Sam!
I thought Carly was ok, but her last choice of song I HATED and was kinda glad she went home. As for Brooke she is not my favorite, but I do like her. In fact, no one this season is my favorite!!
Post a Comment