
Hey Everyone!
We are having a Spring Boutique this Saturday from 10 - 2 at the Gateway Crossings main park. It is the community just west of the Emergancy building Power and Ray in Gilbert. There will be
Creative Memories
Clipits
Simplyfun Games
G-Rated Clothing
Cookie Lee
Suzanne
Sandart
Mary Kay
Hair Accessories
Vinyl Stories (Vinyl lettering)
Gold Canyon Candles
Yard Signs & Bird Feeders
Feel free to bring all your friends! I know it's General Conference but we didn't realize that until after we started advertising :o(. Sorry! There will still be a little bit of time between sessions to come and look :o).
2 comments:
Wish I was there :) but Ry and our bank account is probably glad I'm not. Your kiddos are getting so dang big!
Hey Jennifer- I would love to get with you. I can on Thur, Fri, and Sat afternoons. Does that work for you? Hope to see you soon
Post a Comment