I really hope she doesn't end up turning into a snot! haha. It's just so funny when they are little!
Friday, April 11, 2008
I teach my daughter very bad things!
Since having children I have learned that they REALLY DO listen to EVERYTHING you say. I say "Holy Cow" and "Dangit" a lot and now I hear Makenna saying "Holy Dangit" all the time. SOOO not good. Anyway, not that long ago Makenna started saying "Whatever" all the time. At first, I wondered where she got it from until Anthon told me that I say it all the time. I had never realized it until SHE started saying it. Fortunately, she only says it to be funny or when she is just joking around. I thought it was really funny so I taught her to put up her hand and move her head like the whole "No you dit int" thing. I tried to teach her to snap her fingers at first but she couldn't. Anyway, here is a video of her doing it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is so funny! It is very much a wake up call when your kids start copying you. At least she's not saying 4 letter words...yet. jk
So cute...My kids repeat everything I say...it's not cute when a 4 year old says stuff like Holy Freakin' cow. or I hate this flippin stuff...I need to be better It just comes out when I'm frustrated!
that was so cute!
could she be any cuter? it's time to put her to work in commercials. . .start bringing home the bacon! :)
Oh how funny! She is so cute and i can tell she's taking right after her mom! haha!
She is to funny! Cute picture of them in the pool!!!
Post a Comment