Thursday, April 24, 2008

Yay!

Ok, I know I just posted something not even 24 hours ago but I was excited about this. I went to Dewper today and I won this gift basket!

They had Tinkerbell there and she helped sing the songs and stuff. It was cute.
This is what was in the basket.
A pirate's hat
Pirate sword
An eye patch
Four little pirate bear toys
Two pirate telescopes
Tinkerbell wings that you can put on your back
A fairy wand
A fairy doll
A cute little fairy tutu
A Peter Pan book
And....
Four tickets to go watch the play at the Wright House. The tickets in clude a light luncheon buffet, ballet etudes performance, storytime with Wendy, treasure hunt, face painting, bean bag toss & photos.
I hope it doesn't sound like I am bragging, I am just really excited that I actually won something! I NEVER win anything. Anthon wins tons of stuff but I hardly ever do, so I am really excited :o).

4 comments:

The Curiel's said...

Whoa, I didn't even know that you won! That's so awesome!

Carly said...

That is cool, I never win anything either, so I would totally post if I won something cool.

Abram and Ashley said...

You are such a good mom! I could never sit through that. It's good that you have the patience:) Awesome that you won something too!

DeWitts said...

Way to go Jennifer! I always knew you were a winner! I never win too!