Monday, April 14, 2008

Question of the week

t.v. Woo

Sorry we missed last week!

What is your favorite TV show?

Jennifer - This is hard...I have a WAY too many! The Office is probably my #1..... or Prison Break. I also love Scrubs (which is right up there with The Office), King of Queens, Friends, American Idol, 24 & The Biggest Loser. Ok, I like WAY too many shows.

Anthon - The only thing I ever WANT to watch on TV is sports. When Jennifer makes me enjoy watching something else, I like Scrubs and The Office.

8 comments:

What's for dinner? said...

The office my number #1...I seriously went through withdrawls when they went on a writers strike...I had my own little past seasons marathons just to feel like they were still there!

Bethany M said...

Biggest Loser and The Office

Lauren said...

I'm with Carrie- #1 The Office and American Idol is a close second. I am a loyal fan of ER and of course, House Hunters. :) I'm beginning to really like Jon and Kate Plus 8. I guess I've broken your question rules... sorry. :)

Bekki said...

The Office and LOST for me.

DeWitts said...

The office, american idol, jon and kate plus 8,hgtv, and watchimg the suns!

Bethany M said...

Jennifer, a friend of mine has a great blog with awesome cooking ideas. I know you want to try some new stuff...so check it out.
http://downrightdelish.wordpress.com/

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

looks like we're all on the same page. . .THE OFFICE!! a close second would have to be all of the real world/road rules challenges. . .can't get enough of competing during the day, partyin' at night.

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

Okay so I guess I am out of the norm. I love Dancing with the Stars!! I want to learn to ballroom dance so bad and this season they have little kids that compete on their elimination days and it is so cute. I also really enjoy Criminal Minds and CSI NY. I was always into mysteries when i was little so I like those kinds of shows that you have to figure it out. I also love anything on the Food Network!!!