Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Question Of The Week

If you could have dinner with someone famous, who would it be?

Jennifer- My husband already knows this ;o) It would be with Wentworth Miller
wentworth-miller-break-beanpole--2.jpg

Anthon- Brian Regan

I had to put in a few pics of him. His facial expressions are just too good!

8 comments:

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

Sorry I put the url in the links list but not on my post so here it is. http://www.matageframing.blogspot.com/

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

That is a great question, I would have to have dinner with Sean Connery, he is amazing and I would love to hear about his life.

What's for dinner? said...

Jennifer...you know I'd show up on your date with Wentworth Miller and take him for myself as if we were on the bachelor. He doesn't even need to say a word...just sit there and look good:)Burt knows that's why I watch prison break.

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

definitely Raja Bell. . .I think this is a good possibility, seeing as he has some extra time on his hands in the next few weeks. . .:(

brooksybabe said...

Ok first of all who is this Wentworth guy and B I love Bryan Reagan. I have his CD and me and Mack think he is hilarious.

What's for dinner? said...

why'd you change the picture?!?!

Carly said...

Yeah, poor Anthon just has to deal with the Wentworth Miller crush because we all know it's not going anywhere. :) I wouldn't mind having lunch with Brian Regan either, but I don't want to steal Anthon's crush-lunch from him. We'd go separately.

Jennifer said...

Anthon said it was too provocative ;o) He really doesn't care but I changed it anyway.