When Anthon came home from work last night he surprised us with these

Krispy Kreme donuts!!! I knew that they had opened back up last Tuesday but I heard that the lines were extremely long and I thought I would wait until it died down a little. I have missed these tasty treats for over a year now and I'm glad they are back. I'm also glad that the building that opened up is pretty close to our house too. These things melt in your mouth, it's crazy! Anyway, I know I shouldn't have but I had two last night! It didn't help my diet at all, that's for sure!

This was the expression on my kids' faces the entire time they were eating them.

McKay was really funny. Every time he took a bite he would run in circles saying "Mmmm" until he was done and then he would go and get his next bite. It was really cute!
On a totally unrelated subject....Anthon was playing in a stake basketball game Tuesday night and one of the players on his team went for the ball (or something like that) just as Anthon did and totally punched him in the face. Not on purpose though. He felt really bad and apologized and stuff but this is what it looked like.

I should have taken the picture on Wednesday because by the time I took this picture it didn't look as bad. He has that bruise on his forehead and a black eye. On Tuesday you could totally see two perfectly round little knots on his forehead. They were sticking out pretty far.
Anyway, I won't say who did it but he got hurt too. Anthon said it looked like his hand was really red and cut.
It seems like everytime Anthon goes to play basketball, he gets hurt. And yet he still wants to go every week. I don't understand men!
6 comments:
Joseph brought us home some last weekend, too. Pure HEAVEN. I seriously could eat the whole dozen myself in one sitting. Gross, I know. Too bad that basketball is over. Joseph had a lot of fun, too! I'm a WAY bad VT. I didn't see you AGAIN. Sorry...
The lines aren't as bad anymore! Well that is if you wait in line not in the drive-thru. Amalee is done with pre-school for the summer so we need to get together more often!
YUMM! I want some. I need to have Justin drive us over there one of these days to get some. :)
Hmm..Krispy Kreme. Oh look, my butt just got bigger thinking about them! I refuse to eat them, not because they are gross but because they are so delicious and you just can't stop at one! The fact that they melt in your mouth so fast you end up eating more.
Oh my poor thighs! We went through six dozen doughnuts the first week they were open.
GOTTA LOVE KRISPY KREMES!!! They don't have them in iowa and we didn't get them very often when they were in Az so I don't even know how long it has been. It is funny to read about your kids throwing up because I just dealt with that last night. So much fun!!! It is so hard to see though because I hate to throw up so I know it can't be fun for him. I can't stand to hear that sad Mommy coming from his room in the middle of the night! Just kills me. Anyway, have fun.
Post a Comment